"Don't sharpen
me!" cried the Rory the pencil. But Tony the human didn't listen to him as
he slowly walked toward the toward the old fashioned wall sharpener.
"Nooo! The
things that I have seen you do to my friends is unbearable! shrieked Rory. But
Tony paid no attention, because this was a deed that had to be done. Tony had
just found the unsharpened pencil on the ground and quickly scooped it into his
pencil pouch where he kept his victims, I mean pencils. Tony realized that this
pencil should have a proper name.
"Hmm, I think I'll name you Rory, from my favorite original TV show, The Adventures of Starship Rory." But unlike any pencil that Tony had seen, this pencil talked, loudly, and with much annoyance that Tony disliked heavily. But it was no matter for the deed had to be done. As he walked slowly toward the sharpener, Tony quickly thought to himself,
"Hey, if I were to not sharpen him maybe he would shut up and let me finish me math homework." So Tony quickly formed an agreement with Rory, much to Tony's disliking, that for as long as Rory didn't talk to much, Tony wouldn't sharpen him. They quickly formed a friendship and became good friends.
"Hmm, I think I'll name you Rory, from my favorite original TV show, The Adventures of Starship Rory." But unlike any pencil that Tony had seen, this pencil talked, loudly, and with much annoyance that Tony disliked heavily. But it was no matter for the deed had to be done. As he walked slowly toward the sharpener, Tony quickly thought to himself,
"Hey, if I were to not sharpen him maybe he would shut up and let me finish me math homework." So Tony quickly formed an agreement with Rory, much to Tony's disliking, that for as long as Rory didn't talk to much, Tony wouldn't sharpen him. They quickly formed a friendship and became good friends.
But then during one
Spanish class as Tony's friend Sam was arguing with him about who invented the
Spanish language, which Sam did of course, but Rory wouldn't shut up about it.
As Tony came back from the lavatory, he told Rory to shut up as well, but Rory
was oblivious to Tony's request. He kept blabbing about how he invented the
language and that Sam should stop lying. So after a heated debate in which Sam
and Tony won, Tony got so fed up with Rory that the picked him up and started
to walk to the pencil sharpener and threatened to push Rory into the sharpener
if he didn't shut up, but Rory was a dunderhead and did listen claiming that
Tony did have the gut to do so. "Tony, you wish that you could put me in
there but you don't have the guts."
"Oh, I don’t
huh. Well take this!" And Rory screamed, shouted, and yelled in a matter
that was very unsettling and Tony did the deed. Rory was no more and he never
talked again.
No comments:
Post a Comment