Even Enstein Asked Dumb Questions

Even Enstein Asked Dumb Questions
use google people

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank You Ma'am

Authors Note: This piece is about the personal conflict between Rodger and him self in the story Thank You Ma'am by Langston Hughes.

An internal conflict that Rodger had was person vs. self. He was contemplating the whole time whether or not he was going to run away or stay and find out what Mrs. Jones was going to do. This shows a lot about Rodgers character because he had 3 chances to run away and never see her again and fit into the stereotype that people think he is a kid who will never get a job and live and die on the streets. I must have been a tough choice for Rodger with all the things that had happened to him in the past hour or two. He is probably scared out of his mind to not get on her bad side and he probably knew if he ran away he would always be on her bad side no matter how much good he did.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea but i think you need to revise it for spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your explaining of his internal thoughts. You could have worked on the spelling. I thought you did really well on the word choice.

    ReplyDelete